This programme is currently full but we suggest you add your name to the waiting list or register your interest to obtain information about the next set of sessions.
Springboard is a personal development programme for all women staff/graduate students. It will give you the opportunity to take stock and consider your personal and professional goals. During the programme you will explore your future in a practical way and learn how to develop your potential. You will undertake realistic self-assessment and set challenging goals. Key areas covered include communication skills, assertiveness, self confidence, improving your work/life balance and developing positive skills and attitude. If you want to progress and develop, then this programme is for you.
The programme comprises four days over a three-month period and a workbook to be completed between sessions.
- University staff
- College staff
- PhD students
Duration: Four full day sessions
Number of sessions: 4
|Tue 23 Apr||09:30 - 17:00||The Pitt Building, Darwin Room||Kirsty Wayland , Litsa Biggs|
|Tue 21 May||09:30 - 17:00||University Centre, Hicks Room||Kirsty Wayland , Litsa Biggs|
|Tue 11 Jun||09:30 - 17:00||University Centre, Hicks Room||Kirsty Wayland , Litsa Biggs|
|Tue 16 Jul||09:30 - 17:00||University Centre, Hicks Room||Kirsty Wayland , Litsa Biggs|
Prerequisites: This programme requires attendance at all four sessions
- to have assessed yourself and identified your strengths
- to be able to communicate more assertively and effectively
- to have increased your self-confidence and motivation
- to be able to present a positive image and increase your visibility
- to have identified how to improve your work/life balance
- to have set clear goals to take you forward
- to have met others and gained support to make changes
- Further details about the Springboard programme can be obtained from the Springboard Consultancy’s website